VAT Victory WSO Review – The Proven Gold Solving Problems to The Bad News About Tax Changes in Europe and Worldwide that Will Affect Your Online Business
TOP SELLER – VAT Victory – The Proven Gold Solving Problems to The Bad News About Tax Changes in Europe and Worldwide that Will Affect Your Online Business
VAT Victory is The Proven Gold Solving Problems to The Bad News About Tax Changes in Europe and Worldwide that Will Affect Your Online Business such as Selling Products and Services Which Directs to Consumers Worldwide. For Your Information in 2015 Digital downloads and services sold to European retail consumers are taxed at different VAT which is value added tax rates of up to over 27%. Then the suppliers in Europe must charge the VAT rate of the country from which the sale is made. Here you will be surprised to learn VAT has already been due on any and all sales of digital goods and services to retail consumers in Europe since 2003. Then they will just start enforcing it from 1 January. Here you might be a US based business or Canadian and Australian, and etc and you are not tax resident in the EU.
This is the solution that if you make a sale of any electronically supplied service to a customer in the UK or any European country, absolutely then you have just become a non resident seller and you are obliged to collect and pay VAT on your sales! Then absolutely this applies to any Digital Goods and Services which is nearly everything that can be bought and then downloaded or accessed online. This is from e-books and e-courses to recorded training videos, even music and also audio downloads. Here you are required to be registered and actually you are supposed to register before making any sales to European customers that if someone from the UK has bought and downloaded your hot new e-book about Facebook Advertising, and then absolutely you are already in breach of European law!
This is 100% fact that according to the bureaucrats in Brussels which is a non resident seller is obliged to be properly registered for VAT in each of the 28 European countries in which the seller expects to have consumers. Then anything else you can make a one time choice to use a simplified registration and filing procedure to meet your European compliance obligations. Absolutely that is the new MOSS and the Mini One Stop Shop which applies from 1 January 2015. Now You Have Automated Systems for Selling Digital Products with human intervention which is needed for each transaction and the costs will quickly make the online sales model unworkable.
- Help you to identify all sales channels you are using for digital products
- Help you to confirm the contractual relationship for each sales channel
- Help you to identify the European jurisdictions in which you make sales
- Help you to confirm your need for VAT registration on a country by country basis or assess whether the MOSS scheme is suitable
- Help you to register for VAT in each jurisdiction or register for MOSS and set up a reporting and payment system for each jurisdiction.
- Help you to decide whether you will offer a single VAT and inclusive price and absorb the different VAT rates as a cost or offer an individual retail price for each jurisdiction.
- Then if you sell through online retailers such as Amazon or Apple iTunes, and you will be ready for price negotiations because they will likely want publishers to absorb the increased VAT costs.
- Help you to set up a monitoring system to ensure your VAT obligations are accounted for.
VAT Victory is a simple powerful proven solution which YOU can apply to every digital product you sell will only take about 30 minutes to set up. There is no fluff of VAT Victory report that you will learn what to do but also give you Quick Start template examples you can simply copy and paste. Absolutely this is 100% a classic demonstration of value and price which give you a simple solution that is enormously valuable because it saves you the huge cost of complying with EU Law. Get VAT Victory Now.