Internet Marketing Bonanza WSO – Best Exclusive Video Course Reveal How to Run Your Internet Business Just With the Cost of a Domain
NEW RELEASED WSO – Best Exclusive Video Course Reveal How to Run Your Internet Business Just With the Cost of a Domain
Internet Marketing Bonanza is BEST WSO by Trevor containing eight tutorial videos to discover how to run your internet business for just the cost of a domain. Internet Marketing Bonanza is a set of 8 tutorial videos lasted between 5 and 10 minutes that will show you everything you need to know about free hosting, free autoresponder, video creation, audio recording, audio extracting, image editing, webinar software, and membership sites all for free. These videos will talk you through the different things that you need to know to save huge income a year on your internet marketing.
Internet Marketing Bonanza is a set of 8 videos giving you anything you need to know to save $1838.23 a year on your internet marketing. There’s also a list of resources so that you can easily access everything mentioned in the videos. What this means is that you could set up your own fully functional internet business for just the cost of a domain. You’d have your own host, you’d have your own website (Trevor has not done a separate video but naturally that would be WordPress), you’d have videos, audios, webinars and your own autoresponder list. Those all are for free.
Internet Marketing Bonanza Features :
- Free hosting – OK there are bandwidth limits and a storage space limit but you’re not likely to hit either of those any time soon. You can host up 5 domains forever absolutely free and when you outgrow that, you can easily upgrade to paid hosting for less than $5 a month (probably about half what you’re paying Hostgator at the moment)
- Free autoresponder – so long as you’ve got a WordPress blog that you host yourself, you can have your own autoresponder free! This simple to use plugin lets you send scheduled emails – either by date or by number of days since the last email – to your list. It also allows you to send broadcasts whenever you want. There’s a one click unsubscribe, the choice of single or double opt-in and the option to send subscribers to a page of your choice. You also get the code to generate a sign up form. All for free!
- Video creation – I’ll show you a couple of different ways that you can create screen cast or webcam videos for free. One of them is a bit old fashioned but it allows you to do all the basics that you’ll ever need. And there’s no time limit on the videos you create. The other has two options, the free version has a small watermark in the bottom left hand corner of the videos you create – it’s quite unobtrusive and I’ve seen paid-for products that have used this free software. It has a limit of 15 minutes per video but if you want to get rid of the watermark or create longer videos, it’s a pittance to upgrade. In fact, you could use the paid version of this software for 30 years before you reached the price that Camtasia want for their product!
- Audio recording – this free software allows you do stuff that a professional recording studio would have struggled to do a few years ago. You can multi-track, add echoes and all sorts of other effects and generally produce top quality audios from the comfort of your computer. You can export the audios you create in a variety of different file formats and sizes so you can make sure that they’re not bloated when people download them from your site. You can also use the recordings you create to upload to podcast sites such as iTunes.
- Audio extracting – I’m not sure if that’s the best term but what this free piece of software allows you to do is extract the audio from any format of video and it puts it in an MP3 file with a couple of clicks. So if you’ve created a video and want to use the audio track to give away to your subscribers or upload to a podcast site, this is the free software you need to do it!
- Image editing – if you want to create flashy graphics for your web pages or edit or crop or otherwise fine tune the images you use, I’ll show you two different pieces of free software that will allow you to do that. One of them comes from Google so you can be assured that it is well supported and is already at version 3.9 even though it’s one of Google’s best kept secrets! The other piece of software isn’t as complicated as Photoshop but it will allow you to create world class quality graphics for zero cost. Either way, you’ll have quick and easy ways to create as many graphics as you’ll ever need for your websites without spending a cent.
- Webinar software – I wasn’t expecting to find this for free but you’ll get shown two different companies that will do just that. Amazingly, one of them allows you up to 200 attendees to your webinars and all it asks in return is that their screen displays the kind of adverts that we all ignore on the internet anyway! In fact, it probably has less adverts than YouTube and it certainly doesn’t have the annoying ads that show up so often before you can even watch a video on YouTube. So you could run your own professional webinars for zero cost for up to 200 people. The other option I show you only allows you to have 10 attendees to your webinar but there are no adverts. So if you were running a paid-for webinar this would probably be your better choice. The only snag with both these services is that they don’t offer the option to record your webinar but I’ll tell you a workaround for this!
- Membership sites – in the internet marketing world, it’s often recommended that you use OptimizePress for your membership sites. And if you’ve got $97 or more to spare, that’s certainly an option. But I’ll you three different free ways to run a membership site without spending anything at all. The simplest method just password protects every post on your site unless you make an exception for a particular post. It’s low tech, I’ve used it on a membership site after I got the idea from a membership site Dennis Becker was running. Anyone can use this method and it works very easily. The next option is a plugin I’m going to be using on a membership site I’m running with Richard Mortimer. It’s free (of course) and it’s easy to set up. Not quite as easy as the first method but certainly not complicated. When I first used it, I went through their quick start guide in about 10 minutes and then spent about another 20 minutes (give or take) applying the things they said to the site we’d created. If I’d been intelligent enough to read the quick start guide before adding content to the site, it would have taken a lot less time. The third membership site method is heavy duty. There is a paid option but you only need it if you want more than FOUR membership levels (one of which can be free) or if you want to use payment methods other than Paypal. This plugin will allow you to set up an industrial strength membership site with more options than you’re ever likely to use in real life. All for free!
Internet Marketing Bonanza Review : “I’ve been working online for over 9 years now, I’ve been so use to paying a certain amount each month for hosting, autoresponders, and other services… it never came to my mind that maybe I’ve been paying more than what I’ve had to. After taking a look through the material, I now have to spend some time re-considering what I’m paying for! I’ve known about some of the alternative cheaper/free companies that Trevor mentions, but many I never heard of before. Thank you Trevor for doing this research, it’s much appreciated. Not only will it end up saving me money, but also my time so I don’t have to research it myself!”-JoelO-
This Best tutorial videos will lead you to the knowledge of how to discover how to run your internet business for just the cost of a domain. You will get everything you need to run your online business and you’ll get many facilities such as you’ll have your own host, you’ll have your own website, you’ll have videos, audios, webinars and your own autoresponder list. If this is what youare looking for, take action now.